CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Took a nap.

We did all the errands and stuff in the am, then came home and had lunch and then I talked to William R. on the phone for a while and then I slept, slept, slept. then Emily and I picked up Stephanie and we made a grocery store run, then picked up Miss Kitty Fantastico from the vet's and came home. Gradually I cleaned up the messy kitchen and we all made dinner and cooked out. Grilled chicken, broccoli salad, chips, tossed salad, grilled squash. Boca burger for hippie boy.

Kitty is in pain. She is upset and I would be too! She pulled off one of her bandages and that foot seems to be okay. The one that still has the bandage is bleeding though... really gross. We wrapped it a little more tightly to apply more pressure. I held her tightly and Emily held a saucer with some yogurt and she ate some of that. I hate the damn cat, but I do have compassion for her and I am sorry that she can only go live away from me after this cruel act, but at the same time I am so glad she is going!

Happy today for: Cooperative, helpful children most of the time. I said I wanted the computer and desk moved tonight and it ws done within about half an hour.

No comments: