CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday blog already!

This is Flop, the "old" cat.

I went to bed and lay quietly and listened to restful music and here I am, back again. I thought maybe if I go ahead a make my list for tomorrow/weekend I can quit THINKING about it and get some sleep!

Dishes/ regular housework
Clean out nasty spots in refrigerator
Gather all trash and take to dump.
Farmer's Market
Opportunity House or Salvation Army - Goals: books, a small bookcase for Roma's room.
Plan menu for Tuesday birthday dinner
Aldi for big grocery shop.
Cut out the parts I need to redo Miko's dress.
Update my "Goodreads" and decide next book to start
Vacuum my room
Clean hair off my bathroom floor
Get yard ready to mow/ mow.
Work in garage fifteen minutes.
Check at Wal-mart for fabric for Deanna's apron.

The floor is nasty, but I told the boys I was going to save it for them to clean. I hope I can stand it long enough to stick to my word. Neither of them did as many chores as they were supposed to today. They had no school because a teacher died and her funeral was today. I decided they should do tasks! I left a list AND talked about it and was disappointed in the results. They both need to learn that the housekeeping fairies don't come and take care of this shit while they sleep or they are gone. I work my ass off during the week, don't get enough sleep and may have to get a second job soon and they are going to have to do MORE.

Yep - I am becoming a hard-ass mom after all.

No comments: