CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Superwoman was here.

She pulled off a fantastic dinner for six which included three adults, two teens and a six year old. Jan couldn't come...

Cathy talked to Roma and made sure he understands the way the money and they grant money works. Roma was upset, but I feel better that it is clear. Jim and Cathy and I had some good talk which helped me get some parenting tips on working with attitude kids and communication problems. Cathy has done the exchange program a lot and Jim has traveled a lot, served a mission and to work on Cameron's adoption - He also traveled to Ukraine to try to adopt before he got Cameron (from China) so he has some understanding of the country.

Now Katie is here to stay all night and I am going to try to get to bed at a decent time. Katie helped me clean up and there are still some dirty dishes, but it's not overwhelming.

I realized I need to get more sleep - that recovering from this surgery I need to give myself more time instead of feeling guilty because I'm not doing enough. Yes, remember that little bit crazy in my blog description.

Happy today for: Good, supportive people in my life.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'm pleased for you, and for Roma. May it work well to have addressed the bumps early on. So, here's to the experience improving, going forward--for your peace of mind and for him to end his visit with a resounding, "WOW!"

Well done, Superwoman.

Deb