CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Well.

I finally got all the dishes done! It took basically all weekend, but yay.

I was supposed to go out to dinner with Debbie tonight for her birthday, but she canceled on me. She is a frequent canceller of plans so I am not TOO surprised. I even said to Michael, when we were still up in Indy, "I will be so pissed off if Debbie cancels on me. I have passed two Pizza Kings and I have been craving Pizza King for weeks." I said if she cancels, we are at least ordering pizza for dinner when we get home, even though we have no Pizza King in Bloomington. One lucky Michael, he got pizza for dinner instead of whatever he would have had to make for himself while Debbie and I ate out without him! I am sure glad my stomach is handling spicy food. I am making up for my week of blandness! I honestly have been craving Pizza King pizza so badly I have had several dreams about it.

I have been dreaming about food a lot lately. I think my sugars are getting low in the night. I woke one morning this week with 94 - my lowest morning sugar EVER. Usually I have the opposite, what they call the dawn phenomenon - HIGH sugar in the morning, because once it gets low, your liver pumps out its own sugar and you wake up high, so something changed, but I don't know what. Whatever - I'll take it. I just have to get used to it, and maybe start to eat breakfast before getting dressed and stuff so I don't get wacko or pass out in the shower or something.

I only have about 10 pages left in First Wives Club. It's great. I seem to remember the movie as a comedy... the book has funny moments, but not a comedy.

I got three great books at Opp House yesterday . They are so inexpensive that since our library raised the overdue fees to twenty-five cents a day I end up spending less buying second hand books then checking them out and forgetting to turn them in on time. Then I can pass them on the the next absent-minded reader!

Happy today for: I have a 16 year old son who thinks watching "Ice Age" is entertaining. Ain't it great?

No comments: