CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I went to class

It made me tired and HUNGRY. I was supposed to be thinking about new drug applications and all I could think about was food with tomatoes in it, chili, spaghetti, ravioli, breadsticks with cheese and tomato sauce, pizza... I was tempted to stop on the way home and buy something but we have hundreds of dollars worth of food in this house. I came home and made a little spaghetti with some bottled sauce. When I throw it up in the middle of the night it will look like I have a bleeding ulcer. It will probably also make my blood sugar too high, which is why I try to make my own sauce most of the time. The bottled stuff is full of high fructose corn syrup. I did use a product I haven't tried before which is a high protein, whole grain pasta. Whole grain I've done, but not the higher protein.

I am going to go back to work tomorrow unless I am up all night so I need to get to bed really fast. I really need to go to work because if I miss three days in a row they can require me to go to the dr. before I come back and I don't want to.

Happy today for: even though most of the trees didn't get frosted the way they do in an ice storm I had this one beautiful glimpse of a couple of trees glistening with ice in this magical way with the clear, starry sky behind them and it was breathtaking. (I still want to move to the desert.)

No comments: