CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

How can you lose a microwave?

I seem to have done it!

I swear Emily's microwave she used in the dorm should be out in my garage, in the original box. I told my sister I'd bring it up to her tonight because hers is kaput. It is not out there. I do remember giving one microwave away on freecycle. I had bought a small countertop one to use when my big one kept turning itself off and it scared me that it had a short in it and was going to burn my house down. After a while, however, I tried it again and it worked and I gave away the little mwave. I am SURE I kept Emily's, though! Michael checked the garage, I checked the garage, we checked the garage together and it is NOT out there. So either my generosity got the best of me and I just don't remember it, or someone took it, or I am completely psycho... hmmmm.

I still have enough that if we go to the evil empire and they have one of those little ones for thirty or forty dollars I can get one for Heather. I want her to be able to prepare healthy meals quickly at home so she is less tempted to eat fast food. It's adds up to fast financially and health-wise. Maybe we will go shopping tonight when I get there after I take Michael to his dad's.

Frustrating day today at work when my computer decided to change the appearance of my legal font all by itself and no IT super geek can figure out why, yet when they do a pretend "flow" to test how it will appear in the paper it looks the same. It freaked me out to do all my work with it looking different.

Happy today for: Hippie Boy changed the litter box!
Progresso Soup.

Now off to Indy!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I giggle every time you call Michael a hippie freak. (Knowing that he's a very nice boy).