CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

A list:

of things I want to accomplish this weekend. I swear, I promise, I vow, however, and do solemnly affirm, that if I am tired I will rest.

Pick up medicine at Target
Take some trash to dump
take box to Opportunity House
Shop at Opportunity House (gotta have a little fun!)
get all the dishes done
wash one load of laundry
organize the CDs
clean off the table
change the litter box
go to the bank
have dinner with Debbie (see, going to have more fun!)
buy postage for holiday cards
pick up Michael from Ed's
Read a whole lot of "First Wives Club" (see more fun and it will be in bed)
Pay bills and get money order for DMP Pmt.
Balance checkbook.

Okay, I know it sounds like a lot, like the old days, pre-being sick all the time. I promise however, that the only things I think in my head are HAVE TO DOs are go to Target and get the medicine and go get Michael. And go to the bank I can go to the drive through, and pay the bills I can do online, and balance the checkbook is sitting here at the desk.... the physical stuff I can face the fact that if I can't do it, I can't do it. PLUS I have two whole days. I don't go to church anymore so it gives me a lot more time!

I also thought of calling Loni to see if she wants to go to a movie tonight. I think she is stressed and needs a purely social activity, too. I rarely go to movies at the theatre. I think the last one I saw was that "Stardust" movie with Emily over the summer. I would like to see "Definitely Maybe."

I will return and report.

No comments: