CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Much better

Felt much better the rest of the day. Post below I said first time I tested was 96, it was actually 93. Headache has stayed away. I got lots of housework done, food prepared and taken to Nikki's. We stayed until after halftime, which was sort of the plan. Michael likes to go to bed early and I want to work on projects.

I had what felt more like a normal, pre-pneumonia day today. It might be rough this week as work will still be busy and I am adding a two hour class on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. One about FDA regulations this time, which sounds daunting.

I had so many nights last week where I went to bed so early. I hope I can make it through busy work days and class this week. I am going to try to NOT stress about housekeeping and projects and deadlines and whatever else my compulsive tendencies seem to dictate. I need to realize sometimes that just functioning is good enough, and good enough is good enough!

So now off to wash some dishes and work on understanding that sewing machine and finishing Michael's Christmas gift! I hope to get it done tonight and my Christmas cards by Valentine's Day! :) There I go; imposing deadlines on myself again!

2 comments:

Binne77 said...

I am commenting on your tattoo...LOL! It is adequately and beautifully so HOPE!

Hope said...

I didn't really. It's someone else's. I'm just trying to freak out my nieces.