CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Been sleeping some more

Woke up and I just ate some applesauce and a couple more pretzels. We'll see what happens.

Amber wrote in her blog that my brother's best friend, a dentist - a Bobby loved to joke about his name being Dr. Payne! - Fell off a zipline while on an Operation Smiles trip in Guatemala. So send prayers, thoughts, positive mind energy south to Guatemala. Deb, you're good at the candle lighting! One would be appreciated. Dr. Payne was a wonderful friend to Bobby, taking him on a couple of trips to translate even after the cancer had made him ill, which really made the quality of his life better and more satisfying for him.

I'm going to go back to bed and try to sleep SOME MORE. My body must be in shock the past six weeks, me going from insomniac crazy to sleeping so much. So why isn't it getting better?!?!?! Sigh....

1 comment:

Deb said...

Thank you for the request, Hopie. It's lighted, glowing as I type. With my thoughts and prayers into the universe.

Love, Deb