CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Going to go lie down.

Have gone to Target to get medicine:
taken box to Opportunity House - bought three new books!
bought postage
taken trash to dump
done about half the dishes
gone to the bank and bought Money order
called Loni to see if she wants to go to movie - had to leave a message

I am very tired - going to go lie down and read First Wives Club, if I sleep, I sleep. If Loni calls, she calls. We'll see what happens.

They charged me too much for my medicine at Target. Now I will have insurance issues to straighten out on Monday. sigh.

1 comment:

Deb said...

My sister passed First Wives Club to me after she finished. It's been years ago, but I do remember really enjoying the book. Let me know what you think when you're finished.

'Take good care of yourself' thoughts being sent your way.

Love, Deb