CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Better day.

Nobody cried at their desk today that I know of. I only had one moment where I felt like jamming my scissors into my eye socket, but it was brief and I resisted the temptation.

I walked one mile plus one lap tonight and our track is seven laps is one mile so one and one seventh mile.

Michael is being annoying. He must be deprived of motherly attention.

Happy for: I cleaned out my pen container on my desk today and that really made me happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey- How does one get in touch with you these days? Still have that really old e-mail address? Chalk up one cry for the day. Broke up with Tim. Very sad.

JB

Hope said...

OMG! Still hopie thirty three at yahoo. Home phone is connected. I should be home tonight after cello lesson which should be around seven or seven thirty. I am sorry. I have been having this feeeling that we need to talk and joping the birthgivemasthanksvaleneaster whatever the hell I put on it card would prompt a phone call. I thought I wrote on there that the phone was back but maybe not.