CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm freezing.

I am so ready for spring.

Michael said he had a terrible weekend at his dad's. At least the performing the solo part worked out well, even though his rotten mother missed it. I still feel really bad about that.

Tonight Gillian's tamale party was great and Michael had a good time. I am glad he had a good part to his weekend. I was supposed to make tortilla soup to take, but every time I thought I'd get out of bed and make it, it just didn't happen. I think I did WAY too much yesterday and My body really told me today.

I have a few things I have to do now and then I am going to go to bed. I turned my heater on in my room so it will be nice and toasty and I think I am going to make some kind of warm drink to warm up my insides. I don't know what has gotten me so chilled. I was even feeling like this at Gill's and she keeps her house warmer.

Happy today for nice little electric heaters! And oh, I just remembered I have Ovaltine. I know what my warm drink will be.

No comments: