CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Same old stuff

Good day. I came home for lunch and put a little roast in the crock pot. Michael decided he had too much homework and needed to practice too much to do his usual Wednesday night war protest and bike project and when I arrived home he had the potatoes already washed and cut and ready to boil for mashed potatoes! Tonight he's a good, long-haired hippie freak. Really, he's a good hippie every night. He was just teasing me and being annoying on purpose last night.

Ooh - I just had to run outside for a minute. It's too bad it is so FREAKING COLD. It is a perfect, clear night and would be nice to watch the eclipse. Now I know that it being clear is what helps it be so cold and they're connected and all that, but if I were nearer the equator it could be clear and WARM!

I sprayed oven cleaner in my oven and the front part of my house is totally toxic. I need to go do at least some swabbing before I go to bed.

Happy today for: lots of things! Really happy for grape tomatoes, my crock pot, my knitting loom.

1 comment:

Deb said...

This is the first lunar eclipse I kinda-sorta witnessed (on the road, over the river and through the woods) when not occluded by mountains and/or low clouds). Just before 7:00 p.m., Pacific, there seemed to be a small whisp of a cotton ball puff through the overcast.

Was too tired to watch the Moon come back into view once home--except for a lovely glimpse when I tip-toed out to grab the last packings out of the car trunk.

What a very cool solar system, this one!