CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Getting ready

to go to Player's Pub, but had to post first in case I don't get home by midnight, even though I really plan on an early night.

Michael got a first on his solo and I am pretty sure they got a first on the ensemble, too. I MISSED the solo, because I got in a parking dilemma. I am really sad about it an almost cried, but the important part is he did well.

I went to Trader Joe's and got organic food for hippie boy so he will be all happy when he comes home tomorrow.

I took pizza to Heather's work and had lunch with her and her coworkers so they were all happy today.

And now, something to make ME happy, Player's Pub, good music ( I hope) and relaxing.

Happy today for: New windshield wipers and fluid, even though I had to put them on myself. Usually I lovebeing an independent woman, and sometimes I wish there were someone to say, "honey... we really need....

No comments: