CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ice, Ice Baby!

Maybe tomorrow I will get my day where nobody else makes it to work and I get to focus intently, get a lot of work completed and then organize my space and play the rest of the day and get paid for it.

My class tonight was pretty much cancelled. She had us fill out an evaluation form and sign the attendance sheet and leave.

It was VERY dangerous. I turned one corner where I completely slid around until I was sideways in the street. I was fortunate that the car behind me was able to stop and did not hit me. I wasn't going fast or anything and I know how to turn into a skid, it was just that slick.

Today show was up in Vermont this morning - Michael Carr's territory. Taking a trip east has been one of our vacation options for the past few years. I now have a niece in the Boston area, a nephew in Maryland a great friend in Brooklyn, another in Maine and "know" (internet) an inn owner in Vermont. I wonder if there is any rock climbing that way.... There is so much to do to the house, however ( financially), that I am not sure what kind of trips are feasible, or if we take any, it ought to be exploratory for moving southwest. There is so much I want to see and do in this world!

House stinks like cat shit. Never did get litter box off the list and that was an entire week ago. How gross is that? Now it's time for Michael to go to his dads AGAIN, so it will be up to me, and I will only be here half the weekend. After I take Michael Friday I am staying up in Indy so I can go see him perform at State solo/ ensemble Saturday, then having lunch with Heather and her coworkers at the store before I return to Bloomington.

Saturday a friend's band is playing at Player's Pub and I kind of want to go to that, and Sunday is HYP/ BSO side by side concert, then Gill's tamale party! Wow. It's hard to be so popular. :)

Happy today for: Long Window scrapers for short little people like me.
Cholesterol 120!

1 comment:

Amber said...

House stinks like cat shit <--- #1 reason I refuse to get a cat.

That ice sounds scary! I'm wishing that we'd spent the money on a 4 wheel drive when we bought our car- but at the time we didn't think we needed it!

Is Michael planning on moving southwest with you after graduation? Where is he planning to go to school?

Sounds like a fun weekend though!