CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Headache

which sucks, as usual. I said I only have three things I want to accomplish this weekend - laundry. dishes, and finish Michael's chalk bag, but there's really so much more involved.

The weekend also included all the music contest stuff... also a trip to the evil empire, I still need to go to Kroger to get more stuff, I need to set up the new sewing machine and know how to use it to finish the chalk bag, I need to cook the food for the Super Bowl party (thus the shopping trips). Nikki is hosting because they have a big screen TV, but I am cooking because they are actually traveling today. I am only making a few things: Spinach dip, stuffed mushrooms, then we are having Doritos and nachos with already prepared fake cheese! I also needed to dye my hair - already done...and thought I might try to get a haircut, but now that is beyond me. Crud, I should probably also make something sweet for the party - maybe I will BUY something. I love to bake, but maybe the headache will overcome my standards. Who couldn't use a few Chips Ahoy every now and then? :)

Happy today for: Claussen pickles. They really are better than any other kind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I'm old and graying (oops, too late) I'll try making pickles from homegrown cucumbers.

Until then, I stay grateful for Claussen pickles--the ones with a crunch.