CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Not just psychotic, I guess.

Still terribly ill. When Heather arrived we went and got something to eat - my first real food since Thursday, I guess. Well about three o 'clock in the morning... hello! And I have been terribly sick ever since. The emissions have stopped since then, of course all I have eaten is pretzels, Sprite and Gatorade. but it HURTS this time. My stomach has been just cramping and in pain, pain, pain. I talked to Emily and was deciding to take a bath to see if it helped it relax and she encouraged me to also take a tranquilizer so I took a mild one and have slept off and on for about five hours. I'm trying a few more pretzels and some more Sprite and it already feels like it is hurting again.

I am so tired of this.

I guess I'm happy today for that I had that medicine here to take and it helped me rest a little.

I hope Michael can get a ride home when they get back from Science Olympiad. I don't think I should drive.

No comments: