CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Just a shorty today

Michael had a rehearsal that didn't even start until 8:30 and he likes to go to bed at 9:00 and you know how I have been lately! So I am making my entry, having my snack so I can have my medicine, and getting to bed too. Screw the dirty dishes.

Class tonight, only one more in this one on FDA regulations, then one more and I am done with the certificate! Then on to a much higher paying job, right?

Current job: I worked my ass off this morning and caught up two weeks worth of behind paperwork in one morning. When I am sick my coworkers cover for me in getting the public notices entered by deadline and my part of the production process performed but do not do the associated, legally required paperwork for the public notices. Therefore when I return I must continue to meet the current deadlines and processes and then CATCH up all the paperwork.

Happy today for: Able to listen to music on headphones while I worked so hard. It made it my little world and it included Allison Crowe, KD Lang, Rusted Root, Blind Melon, Jewel, Tracy Chapman... hmmm I can't think who else, but many happy members of my happy place.

No comments: