CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Chicken Noodle Soup.

I ate some about an hour and a half ago and it has stuck.

It makes me want to drink some warm tomato juice. Probably tomato juice is too acidic for my stomach, though. It just sounds SOOOOOO GOOD. I have been missing my lovely tomato juice. Also, even with the Gatorade, I have been having lots of leg and foot cramps and the tomato juice is potassium rich! Although I guess if it doesn't stay in, it wouldn't really help. I feel so bad for missing work again. I know if you're sick, you're sick and it really has nothing to do with your work ethic, but I still feel guilty.

I am going to try to go to class tonight. The class is an UPHILL walk from the parking lot, however, and I am just not sure if I can make it. It is only a six session class and if I miss one more that will be half the classes. I would probably have to retake this particular class to complete the certificate, which would really suck.

No comments: