CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Stuff I made




Chenille Baby hat - newborn size. For a man at work who just got a new baby, well actually for the baby! :)

Michael's chalk bag - it's not perfect, but it is definitely better than the two washcloths sewn together he was using before! I am going to try another one for my friend Christie after the rest of my Christmas projects are completed and see if I can improve on it. The most expensive part of the chalk bag was the carabiner. I think it was $1.29.

Happy today for: Access to a professional photographer and studio.

1 comment:

Amber said...

That hat is adorable!! Good job on the bag. I need to get my house clean enough that I feel like sewing. I still have a bag I"m supposed to sew for Ashley and I'm wanting to try making pj pants for the girls.