CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 19, 2009

I almost forgot to blog!

I have been so busy doing the physical things on my list that I ignored the mental, because I AM mental, sometimes, in the bad sense of the word. For example somehow "Clean off the coffee table" which had some wayward craft supplies on it, became "Work forty minutes on the craft closet and putting things in their correct boxes." A three minute task evolved into something much greater. If I would learn to put things away in the correct boxes each time I wouldn't end up with these problems. That's part of the difficulty of being half lazy and half OCD - those lazy moments come back and bite you in the butt when you just can't take it anymore!

And ouch! my butt hurts and it's tired too.

No comments: