CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

He's off to France.

I had a terrible night's sleep last night. I woke up every time I turned over and then kept having recurring dreams about making ad tickets - the paper work for scheduling ads. I had to take a lunch today because we have to clock in and out now on the computer. I went down to the car and slept for almost an hour. It was too hot to do it. I was all sweaty and gross when I was done!

Tonight I have been doing housework, not the normal kind, but the it looks worse before it looks better kind. Sorting out papers and stuff like that. I have recycled piles and piles of stuff I have kept too long. So my house truly is cleaner and more organized, you just can't tell!

I'm getting so tired I can hardly type. I better go get my snack and medicine so I can get to bed.

Positive thoughts toward organization, proper filing of important documents and also a little tidiness here and there.

No comments: