CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Not dead.

I have returned a live, although I proabably gained some weight back in the last 36 hours or however long it has been!

I'm not going to do the picture thing or any of that tonight because I know I will get carried away. What I hope to do is get to bed quickly, sleep quickly and soundly, then wake up in the morning at a decent hour refreshed and full of energy. I will enjoy my time off work by downloading my pics and intermittently working on my blog and photo captions and working on the yard and house. I also have an important thank you note I'd like to complete.

I did not mow on Saturday. I decided it was too hot and I seriously would have been risking heat stroke. It was bad enough weeding. I didn't just sit and do the "pick the Creeping Charlie," but did some serious digging with the Canada thistle and it was amazingly hard work. I am not sure how Michael has convinced me to try this organically, but somehow he has influenced me...

So more tomorrow. Positive thoughts toward SLEEEEEP, SLEEEEP....

No comments: