CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Already

I have begun my battle in the yard. I decided to attempt to tame the parasitic vines that climb many of our trees. I wish I would have take a before pic. In about an hour of work I have made three large piles of unwanted flora. I may have to hire someone to come take it away

I am going to have to put housecleaning on the list sometime this week. It's to the point where I am drinking my water from a canning jar! There are coffee mugs clean, but they don't hold enough.

Goal for this particular break is take medicine, download pictures and drink this quart of water. I already have about twelve mosquito bites - I was working in the shade. As sensitive as my skin and allergies have been lately I need to find some hydrocortisone or Benedryl cream so I don't scratch bruises into myself again!

Now I am going to ddownload my pics. Back later!

No comments: