CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Wiped out!


All the work yesterday, combined with the driving was too much for me. I could hardly get out of bed this morning. When I finally did roll into the office I was only semi-functioning. I felt like I was in a haze. I couldn't type worth crap, my speech was garbled, just bizarre. I finally emailed Leah and just said, "I'm sick." She called and checked on me and we talked about it. I decided it's probably the low blood pressure, combined with the exertion yesterday - I carried out 10 or more bags of trash and more boxes and bags to the car, plus the strange sleeping patterns I have been having. I asked Joyce to go to lunch first. When she got back I called Leah I said "I am going to go home and lie down and set my alarm and see what happens." I came home and set it so I could sleep about 45 minutes. I turned it off and went right back to sleep. I called Leah and told her I wasn't going to make it back. I slept off and on until about 7:00. Since then I have eaten a little, tried to drink water, played computer and just done a couple of very mild household tasks. I feel a lot better. When I woke up the second time I tried to check my work email and I still couldn't even type real words. Everything got all mixed up. I also got some really strange bug bites yesterday and I wonder if they are something toxic that threw me off even more. If so, the water ought to help flush it out. Now, the actual bites are only little bumps, but there are bruises all around them - probably from me scratching.

So all in all it's been a very strange day, physically, mentally... emotionally - worried about Michael, wishing tonight for a companion, not my usual as I am usually happy alone.

So positive thoughts about tomorrow will be a better day. Picture is bug bites yesterday evening.

No comments: