CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8, 2009

He's here!

Michael is back from France. Funny thing is, I thought they didn't get back until Wednesday. I just happened to glance at the itinerary this morning and realized it was tonight!

He had a great time. I think he really built some confidence as a musician

I had one of those days at work. No tears, just lots of busy. I didn't get everything done, including the paper work that Donna usually does for me. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

I stayed at work until about 5:30 working, then checked my bank account, paid a payment and stuff until around 6:00. I came home and went directly to bed and slept until Michael called a little after 8:00 and said they were almost here.

I'm already tired again. I'm going to do a couple more things and then go to bed.

Positive thoughts toward Michael getting enough sleep to overcome jet lag and for some task completion for me tomorrow.

No comments: