CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh - just a little more...

"Dust Boogers" refers to what I think I still have in my nose! It was SO dusty in there Emily and I were sneezing and sniffling and blowing our noses the entire time!

Emily is thinking of moving to Milwaukee with Mandy and Casey. After Casey's amputation, especially, she will need around the clock care. If Emily gets a day job (teaching, I hope!) and Mandy gets a night job, then they can take care of Casey between them. Casey and Mandy have a place now and it has an extra room. It's a very small room, but like I mentioned, Emily doesn't keep a lot of stuff. I noticed when I looked at those pictures after I posted them that her refrigerator magnets are even kind of in rows... and she accuses ME of OCD! Ha!

No comments: