CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Something I have been wanting to try for a while.

My children are both very good at recalling conversations, quotations and lines from books and such. They must pay much better attention to detail than I do. Sometimes I don't even recall if I have read a book or seen a movie until I start it again and then I remember! I would like to try to see if I can recall lines from some movies I have seen repeatedly or really enjoyed. My goal is to have at least ten. I think I will list the lines first, then the titles below. That way you can see if you can guess which movies I have seen a lot.

1) If I knew your name and address, I would send you a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils.
2) Mrs. Robinson, I believe you are trying to seduce me.
3) And that's all I have to say about that.
4) Is it dead?
5) It's a rug that really pulls a room together.
6) Focus on my empty wallet.
7) My father's not crazy! He's a genius.
8) Does she know?
9) PC Load Paper! What the fuck does that mean?
10) Take the Cannoli. Leave the gun.
11) Build it and they will come.
12) I'll have what she's having.
13) I think what we have here is a failure to communicate.
14) Kmart sucks.
15) As you wish.
16) If I could eat one food the rest of my life it would be Pez, cherry-flavored Pez.
17) Bad horse.
18) Practically perfect in every way.
19) Do you want me to kill him?
20) You hate people. I can tell because I hate people too.
21) They were mean to me.
22) I guess because I'm Irish.
23) I tried to take it back.

WOW! I can't believe I could even think of that many! Tell me if I got them wrong. Here are the movie titles.
1)You've Got Mail
2)The Graduate
3)Forrest Gump
4)Boondock Saints
5)The Big Lebowski
6)Rent
7)Beauty and the Beast
8)Blade Runner
9)Office Space
10)The Godfather
11)Field of Dreams
12)When Harry Met Sally
13)Coolhand Luke
14)Rainman
15)The Princess Bride
16)Stand By Me
17)Dances With Wolves
18)Mary Poppins
19)American Beauty
20)The Good Girl
21)Pretty Woman
22)The Shawshank Redemption
23)The Green Mile

Maybe Y'all should try it too - especially if you are challenged like I am!

positive thoughts toward a fun, yet productive day tomorrow! No rain for Taste of Bloomington!

No comments: