CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Better day.

I was still tired today, but I worked a full day and accomplished a lot. I felt like I did a lot of my "own" work and not stuff for the entire team, like working on the ads submitted on the websites and such. I happen to have a large number of display ads right now and they are pretty labor intensive.

When I got home I lay down and slept until about 7:00. I went and weeded until almost 10:00. I just now ate a little bit and took my night meds and I have a couple more things on my list to do and then I am going to try to sleep again - I hope in bed by midnight. My list has remaining: blog, put away 10 items, take medicine (Hey! that's done. I get to cross it off!), fill my pill case, and start a load of laundry - not really too bad! Blogging is almost over. The joy of an uneventful day

I didn't eat very much today so I had some roast beef for my snack. I am supposed to try to keep my protein up - 50 grams a day! That seems impossible. My four ounces probably did that, but that's a rare day. I would like to lose another five pounds by the time Gill returns from down under. Then I would be at 190 by July 9. We'll see.

Positive thoughts for a good day tomorrow with healthy food and little fatigue and positive thoughts of comfort to those in lands of battle and war and disaster.

No comments: