CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 12, 2009

An illustration of ridiculous

Ed called me at work around 3:30 and said he wanted to come pick Michael up tonight in a couple of hours and that he wanted tonight to be the beginning of summer visitation! I told him don't come get Michael at all because he's not home this weekend and that he can't tell me the DAY he wants summer visitation to start and really expect it to happen. I reminded him that I had sent him a letter in April requesting that he tell me in writing when he would like Michael to visit and that the last time I had seen him in person he had said he wanted Michael to visit during his plant "shut down" and that he would tell me as soon as he knew when that is. He said he still doesn't know when that is. I do NOT believe that at all. I swear I am going to see if they have a company website or call the company Monday and find out. I told him he could call Sunday evening (or maybe I said I'd have Michael call him) and discuss when Michael could come visit. I am going to write a letter this weekend and post it right away that lists all the fund raisers Michael is supposed to attend and tell Ed if he can't make sure Michael can attend the fund raisers, then he can either pay a couple of thousand bucks for his already paid for rail pass and airplane ticket! If Ed refuses both I will just keep Michael here and wait for Ed to file a petition against me in court. When the judge hears that Michael is expected to visit and share a room with two sisters I am pretty sure there won't be any visitation under those circumstances. It is totally inappropriate, always has been, and the only reason I haven't fought over it is because Michael asked me not to.

I'm tired, fed up and pissed off. I had about an hour of zen out pulling clover and creeping charlie until it got too dark and the mosquitoes were eating me alive.

Positive thoughts that Michael will be safe fossil hunting and that I will feel calm and accomplished over the weekend with my emotions and my tasks.

No comments: