CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Work, Sleep, weed, blog...

I could probably just write that every day and it would be pretty accurate. After work I slept until after 8:00. I went out and weeded until it was just too dark and too mosquitoey! It was about 10:00 when I came in. I'm sure the neighbors think I am nuts because I go out and sit and weed, but I haven't mowed in forever. Some of my grass is a foot tall. Tomorrow I should take a picture. I have been going places and such on weekends, however, and also the last couple of times I have mowed it has made me so ill that I am kind of dreading it. That makes me sad :( because you know I normally love mowing. If it doesn't rain tomorrow I am going to mow at least the front. I am going to put the bagger on the mower and see if that helps keep me from getting so sick. That makes a little harder to mow because when the bag gets full it is really heavy! I am getting weeding muscles, though, so I ought to be able to handle it.

After I came in I called Katie and we went out and ate. I had hardly eaten all day. I had almonds and dried fruit for breakfast and it upset my stomach. I went to the evil empire on my munch to return a couple of things and I bought some Ginger ale and pretzels and that is all I had eaten all day. For dinner I had some salad, some ribs and some fried mushrooms. I saved the rest of the mushrooms, the Texas toast and the baked potato for tomorrow, and maybe the next day too!

So I really just got home from dinner a little bit ago and it's after midnight! I had a few things on my list tonight, but I don't know if I am going to really try to accomplish them or not. They'll still be around tomorrow.

Positive thoughts toward a beautiful and natural lawn and garden - oh - did I say my squash has sprouted? I'll take a picture of that too!

Goodnight.

No comments: