CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yard & Stuff.

This is what I looked like after I mowed
This is the sweet potato patch - it needs weeded.
This is my "shepherd's Crook" with the sunnyface candle lantern and morning glories.
This is what a patch of lawn looks like after I weed it.
This is what a patch of lawn looks like before I weed it.
My spaghetti squash have started to grow.
Some very tall grass!
This morning's bloom.
My grass was getting seriously long. The "weedy" type of grass was over a foot high. The rest maybe 6 inches and all the clover blooming. I went out a little after 8:00 to mow and I couldn't get the mower to start. I was VERY frustrated and wanted to either cry or scream. I finally just sat down and started weeding some more to calm me. After I while I tried again and it started. I only mowed the front lawn and one side. It was extremely difficult; the heat, the humidity, the way I have been so tired lately, and the bagger making the mower heavier to push. I feel really accomplished anyway, and I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow so I can do some more in the evening.

Michael comes home tomorrow and works at a hot dog stand fund raiser for the bike team all day. I kind of hope he will want to stay home in the evening and play yard work with me. I'll understand, though, if he wants to go do something with his friends.

I am going to add pictures, I wish I could figure out how to caption the pictures on here. I'm sure it's possible and I am probably just too lazy to look in the right place. Positive thoughts today are for comfort for those who mourn: Lots of people dies today and we think of the celebrities as tragic, but there were hundreds of people who died today and left children and loved ones behind.

No comments: