CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

It was evil, but I had to do it.

I bought a copy of People magazine. I have to read about Jon & Kate. I figure if he gave the interview I guess I can pay a couple of bucks to read it. I feel dirty...

I did NOT take a nap tonight I went out to dinner with a friend (Eric). I let him choose and he picked Olive Garden. I feel a little guilty for two reasons. I try to avoid chains because Bloomington has so many wonderful local restaurants. Reason two: One of my friends OWNS one of those local restaurants...and it's Italian and GOOD!

Work had its ups and downs today. I took a lunch today, even kind of a long one. I am still at 36.6 hours already for the week and I am pretty darned sure I am not going to be able to get all my work done in 3.4 hours tomorrow. I will probably at least take a long lunch. I need to go to Target and ask the pharmacist a question as well as pick up some medicine.

I bought another HUGE jar of Claussen pickles tonight. I just ate three of them - and not the spears - the giant halves! Yum.

My weight loss has slowed a little bit and I was really upset by it, then I realized that since the tearing up my feet with giant blisters incident I have been intentionally walking much less. I usually do the park far away thing and walk extra in the store and all that, but I have been so worried about my feet healing properly that I have been doing exactly the opposite. They don't hurt all the time now, usually just at the end of the day and I think the new goodformyfeet shoes are helping that. I was bouncing around between 198 and 200, but I finally hit 196 this morning. Now tomorrow I will probably be heavier again because of all the salt in the pickles! I get my next reward when I go under 195, and I still haven't gotten my under 200 massage. I'd better schedule it soon!

Today Michael went to Monet's house and gardens. That is something I would like to see! Tomorrow they do another concert in a cathedral, I think, but I don't recall the name of it.

Positive thoughts for work completion tomorrow. !

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see Michael's pics. We went to Monet's too. I loved it. I'm trying to do a little mini creation in my back yard. I'll go to your friends restaurant some time. Sounds fun.

Lisa said...

ps
if you ever want people mag, I order it for my biz. I throw them out before I get to read them. You just have to come visit me.