CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Work , work, work, PLAY!

Weed some more
Mow at least one more portion of the lawn
Take stuff to dump
Take stuff to Salvation Army
Pack for trip
Load car
Play several rounds of Jewel Quest
Eat a strawberry frozen fruit bar
Go to the Center for Sustainable Living Party
Start traveling!

Pretty good, huh?

Michael is already on his way downtown to buy a tuning fork, some rosin, and go to Bike Project. I will meet him when it is time for the party and we will eat dinner there. Then we are off to go to Heather's and get his music (SomeProkofiev concerto, I think), take Michael to his dad's and then I am off to Ohio, probably. I think I might travel to Richmond, which is right on the border, sleep there and then tomorrow get up and explore town a little bit. We lived there from when I was three until I was about 10, so I want to go and take pictures of the houses we lived in, see the park, stuff like that. I'm sure you'll get a report.

Well, now that it is noon and blazing hot, I thin I'll go work in the yard. It's only 85 degrees so I'm sure I'll be fine... I promise to take frequent breaks and drink a lot of Pina Coladas!
:)

No comments: