CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Well, that was new!

A new chapter in the pie baking chronicles.

I spilled a bunch of the filling of one pie all over the inside of the oven door. It smelled good as it quickly cooked to the inside of the oven door. Forget that start at 425 degrees part because I am sure the oven lost fifty degrees as I stood there washing it off. Oh well, they will bake anyway, and they will taste good in the end, and that's what matters. One pie will be a little flatter than the others... maybe those people can have extra Cool Whip!

I'm glad to have a day alone to bake my pies. Only one visitor I want and he probably can't come over. Pout.

After my irritability last night I decided I'd better check my drug supply and called in refills for the anti-anxiety drugs. I don't know when I will get to the store to pick them up, however, in the middle of all the pie baking and getting ready to go to the show tonight and the other things I hope to do to make tomorrow easier. I may have to just CALM DOWN (haha!) and take it as it goes, and if something doesn't happen it wasn't meant to be. I also need to remember there are LOTS of other grown up people who will be here and they can help. In that case I just have to be calm enough to accept if something is not done exactly as I like. That's almost as hard as doing it all by myself.

No comments: