CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mission somewhat accomplished...

These items completed:
Clean my room and bathroom really well:
Tub, vacuum, top of dresser.
Wash and change my sheets
COMPLETELY clean kitchen and living room, including floors!
Trash to dump.
Clean tub in Michael's bathroom. (I also did his sink)
Laundry.
Knock down cobwebs in hallway.
Take pictures of completed hats. (I have Katie's camera)
Look in Michael's room and see if there's anything to do to help him (he's still struggling with health issues. I know he's sixteen, but there are times we all need help!)
Listen to some GREAT music.
Read thirty pages.

So tomorrow I need to:
Clean my room and bathroom really well:
bathroom floor, cobwebs,
Balance checkbook.
Make bath salts.
Organize pumpkin pie baking goods.
Laundry. (Will probably do one more load of last "strays"
Make Thanksgiving menu.
Go get hair cut again - the new cut sucks.
Finish hat with fuzzy brim.
Pull some dead plants from garden so it looks better.
Take pictures of completed hats. (I have Katie's camera)
Eat healthy, homemade food all day, (Day two, with no going out)
Listen to some GREAT music. (again!)
Read thirty pages. (again!)

I felt like I had a good mix of work and recreation today. The recreation included the reading breaks, internet play and a little tiny bit of TV. Tonight I went out to Bear's Place to Comedy Caravan. It was a riot. I am so glad we went, even though it was damn cold and I had to park a couple of blocks away and walk. Ugh! Then I never seemed to get warm the entire time! I wore my coat and gloves!

BUT: I am really happy I went. I would have never gotten out of my jammies without that motivation. I swear I would have taken the trash tot he dump in my jammies!

SO Happy today for Bear's Place and Sonja even bought my dinner for me so it was extra nice. I really appreciated that! I was planning on spending the money, but every little bit saved really helps right now.

I have a headache. I woke up with one in the middle of the night last night and medicated it with Lortab and I think I am going to take some tonight too. It started on the way to the club and then while we were waiting for the show to start they played loud music and it did me in. I had fun anyway.

No comments: