CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hello, everybody!

I would be bad if I didn't talk election today, right? Let's just say I voted and I think my favorite presidential candidate will win.

I can't really talk politics because never know why I pick whom I pick. I am a purely emotional voter. I encourage all of you to go to Amber's blog, "Soggy Cheerios," to read some sound reasons for voting for Sen. Obama. She's logical. I am not, but when I read her points I find that I agree with most of them. I'm lucky to have such an intelligent and well-spoken niece!

Polls have only been closed for a little over an hour and they are already calling some of the state elections. Governor went as I expected, which is that Gov. Daniels stays. I had mixed feelings on that one, so I'm good with it, even though he is a Republican. He's cute and he flirts with me when he comes into the office. Like I said, I'm an emotional voter. :) In our congressional district, my candidate is winning. I didn't vote for him in the Primaries, and in fact, participated in Gretchen Clearwater's campaign against him. I would rather have him than his opponent, however. The opponent seems like a shady character to me.

The end of politics for me. I may have a little celebration tomorrow.

Happy today for: Well, for the right to vote, of course! As Ann said in her blog. "Well done, Sister Suffragettes!" (from Mary Poppins)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Would have been too late to convince me on November 4: my ballot was in the hands of the local Registrar of Voters on the evening of November 3.

Oh, and the presidential candidate for whom I cast the ballot vote is now President-elect!