CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Very tired.

I had a better day with my food, sugar levels, etc. I did work straight through, however and STILL am not caught back up with the work. I was tempted to stay late and work until I was satisfied, but I was too tired.

Michael got caught up with all the homework and got all the assignments turned in. Therefore, he was able to go to Bike Project tonight. I did need to drive him there so he could take in the broken bike. I went shopping while he was there so now I have groceries to put away before I can go to bed. I committed to cooking Thanksgiving dinner by buying a turkey, so now I'm in for it.

Okay I must go.

Happy today for: ninety seven cents a pound turkey, even though I remember it wasn't too many years ago turkey was the big loss leader and twenty nine cents a pound could be found. No longer.

2 comments:

Deb said...

The last turkey I cooked was among the few things salvaged from the freezer after it bit the dust.

Last night I learned I'm more in love with Alton Brown--he's also a proponent of Cornish Game Hens at Thanksgiving. Ah, that tradition, darnit!

Still unsure of our menu and plans. Regardless, happy turkey wrestling, Hopie... ;-)

Hope said...

I love having the game hens, too. Maybe now that Michael doesn't eat meat I will just start buying those little hens for myself! They are usually ionly a couple of bucks at Aldi.