CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday list!

I want to do A LOT today. We have had so many activities the past weekends or I have been so tired, things are behind, behind, behind! Also with Katie here, it is easy to sit in the warm room and TALK, instead of doing things in the evening like we should.

Clean my room and bathroom really well:
Tub, bathroom floor, cobwebs, vacuum, top of dresser.
Wash and change my sheets
COMPLETELY clean kitchen and living room, including floors!
Trash to dump.
Balance checkbook.
Clean tub in Michael's bathroom.
Make bath salts.
Organize pumpkin pie baking goods.
Laundry.
Knock down cobwebs in hallway.
Make Thanksgiving menu.
Go get hair cut again - the new cut sucks.
Finish hat with fuzzy brim.
Pull some dead plants from garden so it looks better.
Take pictures of completed hats. (I have Katie's camera)
Look in Michael's room and see if there's anything to do to help him (he's still struggling with health issues. I know he's sixteen, but there are times we all need help!)
Eat healthy, homemade food all day, until I go out tonight!
Do my nails and toes.
Listen to some GREAT music.
Read thirty pages.
The end.

I probably won't get it all done, but I am going to make priorities and start with the most important. The rest might happen tomorrow.

I am going to say top priority is the dump, kitchen & living room complete and all the stuff in my room. I've been keeping things up mostly and Katie has helped with dishes and stuff, but kind of little things have been bugging me for WEEKS and I can't take it anymore. I need those little things accomplished to feel more "settled" and ready for Thanksgiving. I need my room completely done because I need to have a very happy and calm sanctuary through the week while I have extra people in the house and extra work to do!

I am going to work in fifteen minute increments today and if that starts to feel like I am not getting enough accomplished I may need to bump it up to twenty minutes at a time. When we're going out tonight we are going early - to the 8:00 comedy show, so I don't really have that much time considering all that's on the list. I need to make sure my breaks in-between work periods are not too long.

Ready, set, go!

No comments: