CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday list:

Clean kitchen AGAIN, as usual!
Dump.
Get Katie's room ready for her again, including washing bedding.
Get Christmas tree assembled so we can decorate it tomorrow.
Gift wrap at Border's for orchestra 4 - 6:00.
Finish watching the movie from last night - I fell asleep.

I'd also like to do assorted stuff like start the next knitting project, work on the bath salts, think about Christmas, etc. I don't have any money to go shopping, but I need to think about the things I am going to make and what materials I still need etc. I'd also like to write a couple of notes or cards. Gillian really made my birthday pleasant this year and I haven't properly thanked her. Jennifer had a birthday this week and I meant to get a real card to her and on time... well, you know how I suck at the on time thing. Also I really want to play Rack-O with Emily.

That's about it. I don't want to do too much today. I have been fighting headaches for about three or four days and I have to be well enough to drive up to West Lafayette and back tomorrow. I hope we can decorate the tree tomorrow before we take Emily back to school.

No comments: