CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tonight

I had one of my VERY IRRITABLE NIGHTS. I had to run away from home for a while so that nobody was harmed. No matter how nice anybody would have been to me, nothing would have been enough. So I left and went to Wendy's and had chili and sat and read my book until it was time for the Biggest Loser to start. Even then, I hid in my bed in the fetal position for about an hour before anybody dared knock on my door. I was also irritable at work today and so frustrated with some of the piles that I hadn't sorted out that Kerri came over and took a pile of crap and got rid of it for me. You know how I like it when everything is all caught up and organized and filed and complete. It has been the opposite of that for about three weeks and I need to get it fixed. I am working Friday and it will probably be slow, so that will probably be my time. Then after work was a diabetes education refresher class. My A1C went up from September (6.0) to 6.2 tonight. I know I have been binge eating and I have GOT to get it back under control. I also knew they would tell us we need to have some kind of "strategy" for coping with the holidays and it almost made me puke when those exact words were used.

Tomorrow is pie baking day and then, in the evening, THE LION KING!!! I can't wait. Even the little lion King show at the animal Kingdom Park made me cry. I will probably bawl my way through the entire show. I am so happy I spent that money. Definitely not frugal, but it stimulated the economy, right?

I am happy today for Ativan, definitely Ativan.

No comments: