CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Up and down day.

I started out with a headache.

I took Excedrin.

I had a stomach ache.

I drank some Sprite.

I got high somewhere in there.

I crashed to 62.

I sweated. I shook. I sat down and ate 3 rolls of Smarties.

I asked Tina to go out and get some real food for me.

I ate a chicken sandwich at my desk.

I felt better.

I worked during all of this.

I worked from 8:00 - 5:15.

Leah is on vacation and I am back to doing some Public Notices and portions of production, yet have the pressure of working on commission again at the same time.

I am also supposed to train a couple of my coworkers on the production portion of the work, but today it was just easier to do it myself.

I came home and ate a muffin before cooking to make sure no more crash - sometimes starting to cook does it to me. Made a good dinner and we all ate together.

I was going to go to a place and try "Zumba Dancefit." First time is free. I decided after such a day that it was not the time to try something new. I know that generally, exercise is supposed to make you feel better, but i would hate to be in a new place with new people and get sick or pass out.

So I have been doing laundry and reading some more of "The Milagro Beanfield War," while hanging with Katie and Michael. Pleasant.

Happy today for Smarties. I may have used them as my happy before, but boy, today, they made a difference and probably kept me vertical.

No comments: