CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm addicted!

You thought it would be to my prescription medications, right? Nah - I'm not famous enough for that! IT wouldn't be a good "People" cover. Not even the "National Enquirer." It's to failblog.org. Oh my gosh, some of that stuff gets me laughing out loud. Even some where people get hurt, and I usually HATE when people laugh at others' misfortune. There is this one where a guy is on a TV shopping show with replica swords and he pounds it on the table and a piece of it breaks off and stabs him in the back.... I could not stop laughing and had to watch it again.. I am a sicko.

I am waiting for everybody else to wake up so I can start the ribs in a slow oven and clean the house. Come on, girls! I think we're planning a mellow day of food and movies and I maybe some shopping, although all of us are poor. I do want to return the pedometer that doesn't work and a bra that doesn't fit. Big plans, let me tell you, big plans.

No comments: