CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I forgot

to post my Happy for today.

I am happy today for the Betta fish. I have ended up with two - mine and Emily's: Peg and UV Ray... Peg is really active and displays his tail a lot and I love it. It makes me happy. I want to get one of the split tanks now that I have two. Maybe soon. Maybe I'll put it on the Christmas list.

The event went well tonight. Not as well attended as we would have liked. I blame the publicity crew for that. BUT the entertainment was great. The food was great. Rachael said it was bigger than a Sunday night usually would be and I didn't screw up too badly as emcee. I forgot to introduce the first band and had them just start playing.... but I made up for it with some of my witty banter as they ended and said I'd "un-introduce" them, and that went over well.

So I am happy for that too!

No comments: