CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Ahhh.... Sweet relief.







I really do love my family, but I was stressed over this holiday. I am glad to have it just be me and Emily tonight and Michael is already in bed. Katie is in Indy for the night. Emily wants to watch a scary movie tonight, which I am not sure about.

Going to post some pictures. Night of Dance, with Emily and Many. Miss Kitty Fantastico in her Halloween costume. Food pictures from thanksgiving. My Halloween wreath. Tonight I turned it into Christmas. I'll take a picture of it tomorrow. With the new computer Emily can just take the memory card out of her camera and stick it in the computer and load in the pictures I want.

Michael and I went downtown to the lighting ceremony for the "Canopy of Lights." I was really stressed before we went and then I calmed down when we got there. We got there in time for the Carol singing and Santa and the lighting. Then we went into the courthouse and looked at the giant Christmas tree and then into Fountain Square Mall to see the decor in there. We also went to The Inner Chef, our favorite kitchen store. David, the owner, had been working all day and was about to drop dead from exhaustion. He was still so nice to us. He is always so kind and answers all our questions, even though we can never afford stuff from his store. if I ever decide to drop serious money on knives I will definitely do it at his store.

Now pictures:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Enjoyed this post. Brings back memories of a time I went to the downtown ceremony with you and your kids! Happy belated Thanksgiving. My favorite holiday. :)

Jennifer