CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday, even on the clock.

I am so tired I am going to go get in my warm bed and read!

I left work early today and went to my new doctor. I think I like her. I told her my heart has been racing a lot and she said it is "tachy" (NOT tacky!). They did a quick Electrocardiogram. I have suspicious looking "Q waves." They are going to schedule a stress test to see if my heart exploded or something. There was a time some time in the past few months when I was afraid I was having a heart attack, but it went away after awhile. Maybe I should have had it checked? Whatever I'm still alive - could say a lot about the more intense fatigue, though. Tomorrow I get regular labs and I'm not sure when the heart test is.

I'm grateful for health insurance, even though this will STILL put me deeper in debt with medical bills. It wouldn't even be possible to think about if there were no insurance (except then maybe I could get it for free... sigh.)

No comments: