CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

It's still WEDNESDAY...

Baking pies. Numbers nine and ten are in the oven. Either cheesecake or sleep next - maybe a little of both.

So very grateful for all the wonderful people in my life. I just commented on somebody's Facebook thread (back a little more today, but still being careful what I read) tonight how the friendships I have renewed and the contacts I have made have enriched my life and the lives of my children. I think that even though Facebook can pull people apart, so can it invite a quick kind of intimacy, whether with old friends or new, that can strengthen bonds. It is up to the users to bring those relationships into real life and make sure that we use it as a communication tool and not in a way that can isolate us. So yes I am grateful for the wonderful people and for the tools we utilize.

No comments: