CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm up too late

but I slept late this morning and was VERY lazy until afternoon. When I finally got going I went shopping for close to four hours.. I went to TJ Maxx, Big Lots, Sam's Club and Goodwill. I decided I was on a quest for some Christmas gifts today. Although we haven't had the official "home made or second hand" last year and this year I would like to stick to it as much as possible, for both financial and sustainability reasons. I found a couple of small things today that are good starting points. Now I just need a blowtorch... :)

I am grateful today that my feet let me shop today. They complained, but not enough to make me give in. Sometimes the effects set in the day after, we'll see.

I'm glad Emily called me today and genuinely wanted to see me and Michael. Sometimes I feel so separated from her. I miss her terribly. She's never been the clinging type so I know not to expect it. I am the clingy type, but I try to repress it so I don't bother her. Emily, I love you dearly and I can't wait to see you soon! Do you have a blowtorch?

No comments: