CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Well okay.

I meant to work on the photo essay some more tonight and I stayed after work and scanned in all the pictures. I thought I found a way to email the entire file at one time, but it only sent the first image. One of the IT guys gave me the brilliant idea that instead of emailing all my personal files home I should save them on a disc to one of those USB sticks. Duh. I told him is pretty smart, for a boy.

Tonight I'm going to suffer for taking a night off my household chores and going out! I do want the house to be at least sanitary and decent, even for Hannah and Will's short stay! Plus I have boatloads of stuff to take to Lafayette to help people be comfortable while they sleep and so we can cook, etc... Even though we'll be in Emily's apartment I think she took all her kitchen stuff with her last weekend when she and Scott went down. Emily also wants me to bring back any stuff she has left behind in the apartment to give away or whatever. I don't mind doing it, but if I am exhausted I may not be able to. I thought Michael and I could stay and maybe do it on Monday but I just received an email that he needs to be at school to pack the bikes and the solar car for shipping by 10:00 am. I'd much rather drive home Sunday night than drive through rush hour traffic Monday morning.

Michael thinks somehow we're going to get a chance to go camping this week while I am off work. I just can't catch the vision of finishing getting him ready for this trip and still having time, energy and money to camp. I told him if he had all his stuff completely ready FIRST, then we would see if we can go camping. It would be nice because we haven't done it for a long time, but it seems impossible to me.

I have also considered going somewhere for a weekend while he is gone, maybe UP to visit Emily or DOWN to Nashville to visit a friend down there. I might have to wait and see on the money, though as always. I am afraid if we spend too much this weekend, then give Michael his Japan money.... AT least I get paid tomorrow WITH a commission check. That will help.

My list is long tonight and my night is short. I set a goal to be in bed by 1:00, so I had better get going! Last night I went to bed around 11:30 AND I think I slept all night. No it was 12:30... still it was better than it has been lately. I am working toward getting back to that 11:00 bedtime. My weed habit doesn't help. I can easily weed until 10:00, then come in and still have to do everything. It's Gov. Daniels fault for putting us back on Daylight savings time. Republicans...

No comments: