CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Unusual day...

I did NOT make a list of things to do today! I have been very compulsive about it lately - although not perfectionistic about completing it, thank you! Once I got Michael off (he should be somewhere over the Pacific right now!), I came home and ate a bowl of soup then went back to bed. When I got up I decided I am tired of the garden not being finished so I went to the greenhouse and bought a couple of big, already blooming impatiens and a couple of basil plants. I kicked butt and got out the rest of the Canada thistle and planted the new plants. Then I finished the one side of the driveway I have been edging by hand. I took pictures but I am too tired to post them. Tomorrow I will either do another installment of the trip to Ohio or do garden pictures. We'll see.

Tonight I am going to take a good shower and then lie in bed and watch a movie until I fall asleep. I really mean that and I really mean starting now, not at 1:00 a.m.!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Movie reviews, please. I've ejected numbers of losers these past months. So bad I don't recall the titles.

Deb said...

Forgot to mention a recent favorite--another I rented on my plan and then bought on the cheap in the after market (previously viewed).

Doubt, with Meryl Streep and...

Hope said...

I will get to movies soon. Right now I am watching, "To Wong Fu, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar." I think everybody made a big deal out of the men in drag, but Stockard Channing is giving a great performance. I also recently watched "Some People Call it a Sling Blade." the short film from which "Sling Blade" is derived. I liked the longer film better. I also recommend "The Weatherman" with Nicolas Cage, but whatever you do, don't waste your time on "Knowing!" More soon.

Hope said...

Oh and "Doubt" is definitely on my list. You know how I feel about PSH!!!

Deb said...

I kinda figured you'd get the unwritten PSH reference...

Signed another fan of his work,

;)